Thursday, January 7, 2010

Still Hanging Out

Pop the champagne. Actually I’m drinking a concoction of Grand Marnier and Frangelico at the moment but who cares? Let the celebration begin. I typed FADE OUT at 10:14 EST, Dec. 7, 2010.

I promised myself that I’d quit screwing around and finish this damned comedy script before the end of 2009. OK, I missed it by a little but damn it, now it’s finished and I feel pretty fucking good.



I HAVE MADE SCRIPT

It’s not that I haven’t done anything else since my last post.

● Was completely over served in Vegas.

● Xmas with the family.

● Shot a short film. I ended up being DP (director of photography). I wish I had a photo of me being pushed along on a dolly in a blinding snowstorm trying to get Rupert* of Survivor fame in frame. Hilarious.


THIS ISN’T A TROPICAL ISLAND

Anyway, I’m happy to report that I’m back and now can start the long and tedious process of rewriting...

I don’t have a name for this script. It has trailer parks, Nazi treasure, ninjas, a tank, all sorts of things in it. But it still doesn’t have a name. Guess that’ll come later.

Right now, I’m going to enjoy the moment.




* Rupert is a true gentleman and a joy to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment